This ticket is sold by Bobby Jack’s Festival Incorporated (ABN 34 523 245 063) who is responsible for the Event. Bobby Jack’s Festival Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation run by a voluntary committee. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Bobby Jack’s Festival’ and ‘Event organiser’ refers to Bobby Jack’s Festival Incorporated its volunteers and authorized persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website.
- All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
- NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET will be given. This is an all weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets. Please treat your ticket as you would money or other valuables.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
Artists and Venue
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
- We reserve the right at any time, to change the venue of the Event. In the event of a change in venue, we will publish details on the Bobby Jack’s Festival website and Facebook page.
- Wristbands will be attached at the gate and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event. Once a wristband is removed it becomes void. Stretched or damaged wristbands will not be replaced.
- If entering the Event as an adult, ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Festival entrance, if required or on demand.
- Families must enter the festival at the same time if they have a family ticket. Any minor under 15 cannot enter except in company with a responsible adult in accordance with the Liquor Act.
- It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions and motor vehicles is required at the time of entry to the venue. GLASS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organizers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the Event, without refund.
- Entry is at own risk and the right to refuse entry is reserved. The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering on the site – to the extent allowed by the law. All bags/containers will be subject to a full search. The festival is licensed – don’t bring alcohol with you – any prohibited items found will be confiscated and not returned.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale. Do not share your ticket barcode it may prevent entry.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person.
- The Event is open to all ages. Children under the age of 15 years that attend the Event must be supervised by a responsible adult (in accord with the Liquor Act) at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may at the sole discretion of the Event organisers be required to leave.
- Crowd Surfing, Moshing and Stage Diving is not permitted.
Alcohol, smoking, illegal substances and Glass
- The whole venue is a GLASS FREE ZONE and no glass shall be brought into any part of the venue including the car parks and camping. Please do not bring glass into the Event.
- THE FESTIVAL EVENT AREA IS LICENSED. Any patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
- Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
- Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
- Sealed plastic water bottles are permitted to be brought into the Event. The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the venue.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- There is to be no movement of vehicles within the camping areas between sunset and sunrise.
- There is a 10KM per hour speed restriction for all vehicles within the event site.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organizers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
Environment and Community
- Bobby Jack’s Festival Inc. cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise – thank you.
- Please respect our town and neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while travelling to and from the Event.